At Rough House Media, we’ve had plenty of experience in helping clients handle interviews when they’re in the midst of the media storm –providing crisis communications training.
But we’ve always been very well aware that crisis communications is the end of a process which should begin with an honest assessment of where the vulnerabilities lie within an organisation, leading onto the development of an effective, comprehensive and strategic crisis management plan.
We are delighted to have linked up with strategy and planning experts Oriel Marketing to develop our own Crisis Management service, which of course includes crisis communications training – so for the first time we can offer our clients the complete package.
The new service will:
- identify potential crises and risks
- audit our client’s existing capability to handle these
- develop action and containment plans for the highest risk scenarios
- work with clients to develop a series of effective key messages to cover each eventuality
- produce a comprehensive communications blueprint, providing an operational plan on handling the media and the key messages to be delivered
- provide key spokespeople with a rigorous programme of crisis communications training, including specially design interview exercises to test their strengths and weaknesses, and equip them with the skills and strategies to tackle the most difficult interviews
- run crisis simulations to make sure the communications blueprint works effectively in practice
Protecting your business in a time of crisis is essential – and if you do it well, you could come out stronger, with your reputation enhanced. Our new crisis management service will provide you with the tools to manage the unexpected, and the skills to deal with the media if the worst should happen.